PLANNING FOR THE NEW NORMAL
is about catching up to the present and planning for an elusive future.
inventing for a new century of mill 122
Dynamic changes are underway at a massive, centuryold mill building in Easthampton, MA and future home of recording studios, residences, small industry - and three distinct outdoor spaces. Each space was designed to accommodate a specific use ranging from a multi-season outdoor event space to ecologically-integrated parking lot that manages stormwater effectively on the heels of the mill river - all while honoring the architectural and historical legacy of the building. Click here to view the plan in its entirety.
• Universally accessible paths and event spaces
• Site-appropriate planting plan
• Parking lot design
• Stormwater infrastructure
• Pedestrian safety infrastructure
• Smart-growth design
• Site assessment and analysis
• Architectural design
• Schematic and detailed designs
• Zoning and building code research
• Detailed plantings plans
• Traffic analysis